Friday, July 13, 2012

TQ That full with loves! :)

FINALLY-------I'M BACK!!!! :)

Today i purposely wanna post this.
Cause the feeling is too amazing hehe.
( actually i cant post too much words in my FB status. coz it muz be out of words.)
Hmm,
Today i wanna talked about yesterday stuff.
My birthday!
TQ Everyone who wish me or din wish me.
Firstly,
i would like to thanks my parents and my guma and uncle and my cousin, brother them!
TQ for ur wishes, it make me feel touch.
Even my father send sms to me to greet me.



Secondly,
I would like to thankz my beloved friends no matter in school or outside or In FB
TQ veli much.
A big applause for u all here *piak piak piak piak*
My classmates sang birthday song for me.
My face getting red,(actually im easy getting touch one!)
and my school gang------
Myee Choo,  JiaXin Low, shiweiNG, yeyan ng, Semantha Chong,Jue Jue lee,Shu Yean Loh
They all really make me cry. hehe! TQ! i love u all really!
and present from u all. i realli like it, especially SHOW LUO poster!
(celine qing and my dear laiyan)
and one of my budd
DEENA. tq tq and tq : D





Then another gang,
My LIKE Kaki Gang.
They pakat with my sista in under secret.
(Actually at night when im in home i felt abit depressed, coz i thought they had forgotten my birthday and even not greeting me! coz i wan at least a greeting.)
So, i keep on and check my FB profile.
But its also the same.
All of a sudden my sista ask me go to the balcony.
i thought she wanna cheat me and throw insects on me actually.
Then when i open the curtain. My Like Kaki Gang aready lightning candles downstairs,
and it was my name, QUEENIE!
AW!
IT WAS REALLY TOO SURPRISED!
i was like stunned,heehee!
they sang songs for me again and all my neighbours went out to their balconies.
and one of fren asking me y my face was getting so red. 
actually i feel touch and feel like wanna crying becoz of the happiness!
luckily he din asked me y i wanna cry.
If not, i will surely be crying . : P
TQ, Wei EARN, Siu Fung, Leow, Wah, TCK, Sunny Ng, 9ma, and my love one maggi! hehe
and some not appeared last night. but nvm, its ok .
i can feel it u all r with me! : D.
*and for those send me birthday greeting through msg.
i get it. but my phone already out of credit.sorry for cant replying !but tq :)*





Last one, this person i couldn't ignore him .
if not i will gettiing scolded by him
MR AW!
TQ!
Coz u r the 1st one  that greet me Birthday this year
and u r the 1st one that sang birthday song to me (CUTE VERSION )this year
and TQ for purposely taking leave and back to celebrate with me!
actually i already feel lucky to have such u a good partner.
and sorry that nite i kept on nagging on : 
我即朋友原来某忘记我生日的。
好开心啊今年!  
×傻笑的×



This year birthday was so memorable! TQ!
next year dun make me cry again ! haha!
Present really no need for next time.
JUST ACCOMPANY ME ,SEND ME WISHES OR GREET ME BIRTHDAY.
thats enough for me! i will happy until no need sleep for sure! 
and my wishes for this year is not study well or anything on me.
But for all of u, 
no matter they treat me how good or how bad,
or they treat me as a friend or enemy,
they like or dislike me,
i also wish u all 
HAPPY HEALTHY AND ALL THE BEST EVER! Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment